Luxury Chalet Hermine (Sleeps 12)
Chalet Hermine in Courchevel 1850 is a rare find. The chalet is intensely private, situated in the exclusive Hameau du Cospillot otherwise known as 'Millionaire's Row', yet it is only a five minute stroll from the shops and bars in the centre of Courchevel 1850. What's more, the necently created Cospillot piste is only 20 metres away and provides easy access at the start and end of the day.
Chalet Hermine has been stunningly refurbished and sleeps up to twelve guests in six individually designed bedrooms, each with its own fabulous bathroom. The master bedroom's majestic free standing bath has breathtaking views of the snow-capped peaks. However, it is the drawing room that is the main focus of this lovely, traditional property, with its striking central fireplace which creates warmth and cosiness on your return from the slopes.
To match the chalet's unbeatable location, Chalet Hermine offers fabulous facilities. What better ways to relax than in the chalet's sauna or hot tub? Lose yourself in a good film on Hermine's flat screen or, alternatively you may choose to indulge in a massage, naturally provided in the comfort of the chalet itself.
The Chalet Hermine offers 280 square metres of living space.
If you would like to check availability and prices for a larger selection of more modestly priced chalets in Courchevel 1850 please see our sister website, Alpine Answers. We have over 50 Chalets listed in this luxurious and chic ski resort with maps, reviews, images and more information.
- Under 100 metres
- 400 - 800 metres
- Fully ensuite
- No child care available
- Wellness spa with hot tub and sauna.
- Plasma Screen, DVD player and collection of films.
- iPod dock and Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Espresso machine. Hair dryers in bedrooms.
- Driver service in and around resort (set times).
- External parking for one car.
- Ground Floor:
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite facilities
- First Floor:
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite facilities. Balcony
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite facilities. Balcony
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite facilities
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite facilities
- Third Floor:
- Room 6: double. En-suite Jacuzzi bathroom. Balcony
- Freshly prepared breakfast
- Afternoon tea with home baked cakes or biscuits
- Pre dinner canapés served with a selection of spirits
- Four course evening meal (6 nights). Complimentary wine served throughout the evening
- Pre dinner cocktails, An open spirit bar and range of soft drinks
- In resort chauffeur service 08:30 - 10:30 & 16:30 - 21:00
- Complimentary L'Occitaine toiletries and fresh flowers
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- No travel included
|Standard Price||Current Price||Saving||Beds||Flights||Updated|
|15 December 2018||£1,339||Fully Booked|
|22 December 2018||£2,790||Fully Booked|
|29 December 2018||£6,324||Fully Booked|
|05 January 2019||£2,307||Fully Booked|
|13 January 2019||£1,533||Fully Booked|
|20 January 2019||£1,734||Fully Booked|
|27 January 2019||£1,734||Fully Booked|
|03 February 2019||£2,009||Fully Booked|
|10 February 2019||£2,455||Fully Booked|
|17 February 2019||£3,174||Fully Booked|
|24 February 2019||£2,076||Fully Booked|
|03 March 2019||£2,002||Fully Booked|
|10 March 2019||£1,600||Fully Booked|
|17 March 2019||£1,749||Fully Booked|
|24 March 2019||£1,920||£1,920||-||12||NO||18-Mar||Enquire Now|
|31 March 2019||£2,083||£2,083||-||12||NO||18-Mar||Enquire Now|
|07 April 2019||£1,637||Fully Booked|
|14 April 2019||£1,265||£1,265||-||12||NO||18-Mar||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift