Luxury Chalet Greystone is an enormous chalet covering 650 square metres of luxurious living space. It is situated just below the super luxury K2 hotel and right on the edge of the Cospillot piste - one of the most desirable locations in the whole resort. This wonderful chalet has 6 en-suite bedrooms and can accommodate up to 12 guests in extreme comfort.
In the basement (level -2) there is the cinema room, fully equipped gym and the wellness area. This luxurious spa includes sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, shower and relax area. One floor up are five of the bedrooms, the garage, ski and boot room and laundry services. On the ground floor is the huge, double height living area with fireplace, TV and lounge area. Also on this level is the separate dining room, also with fireplace, kitchen and the master bedroom. This has a separate dressing room and a sumptuous marble bathroom. On the top floor there is another TV room; an office area with Apple Mac, telephone and printer, and finally a piano.
There are 5 members of staff including the two housekeepers who will maintain this wonderful property to the highest standards and look after your daily needs.
Courchevel is quite deservedly a world-class resort - it has slopes to suit all standard of skier which are accessed by a very impressive lift system. With gentle runs leading down into the resort centre it is possible to ski back to many hotels and chalets. Courchevel has the most extensive and varied ski area of the whole Trois Vallees with everything from long gentle greens to steep couloirs.
There are some great world class restaurants in Courchevel 1850. Chalets and hotels also give access to excellent shopping and very good apres ski by French standards. Snow reliability is superb all season as most of the valley faces north and the ski schools, of which there are several, are very good as is the popular Village des Enfants situated in the centre of the resort.
|To piste / lift||100 - 200 metres|
|To centre||200 - 400 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Spa: sauna, steam room, hot tub, shower and relax area.
- Dining room and sitting room with fireplace. Piano.
- Wi-Fi internet, DVD player, satellite TV, Apple Mac.
- Cinema room with large screen and bar.
- Gym with cross trainer and Parabody machines.
- Laundry room and large garage. Ski locker. Driver service.
- Level 0:
- Spa area with hot tub, sauna and steam room.
- Cinema room, gym, ski room and garage.
- Level 1:
- Room 1: double room with en-suite bathroom
- Room 2: double room with en-suite bathroom
- Room 3: double room with en-suite bathroom
- Room 4: double room with en-suite bathroom
- Room 5: double room with en-suite bathroom
- Level 2:
- Living room, dining room, closed professional kitchen. Sun terrace.
- Room 6: master double. Dressing area. En-suite marble bathroom
- Office space and library.
- In-resort shuttle service
- Daily housekeeping
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Complimentary toiletries
- Daily breakfast and dinner service (food and drink invoiced to you after your stay)
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift