Luxury Chalet Founets (Sleeps 10)
Chalet Founets is opposite the Bellecote piste and the Bergerie restaurant which ensures that you have the best of both skiing and apres-ski. It is a beautiful, character-filled chalet giving a wonderful feeling of space with its high ceilings and vaulted beams. Owned and designed by a famous Parisian architect, it combines a great use of light with real cosy wooden beamed charm. There is a large open fire in the sitting room and plenty of quirky local knick-knacks to make this feel like a real home from home. The views are truly stunning and the sitting and dining areas make the most of them with large windows and a beautiful wooden balcony beyond. All of the bedrooms have either en-suite or private facilities and guests will find snug bathrobes, slippers and a special collection of complimentary toiletries. The relaxing Hammam with jet shower is an added luxury to ease away any aches and pains as you find your ski legs again!
If you would like to check availability and prices for a larger selection of more modestly priced chalets in Courchevel 1850 please see our sister website, Alpine Answers. We have over 50 Chalets listed in this luxurious and chic ski resort with maps, reviews, images and more information.
- Under 100 metres
- More than 800 metres
- Very good
- No child care available
- Apple TV and DVD player.
- Large steam room.
- Ski room with boot warmers.
- Games and books.
- Telephone and Wi-Fi.
- Driver service in and around resort.
- Ground Floor:
- Room 1: twin with lounge area. En-suite bath and wc
- Garden Floor:
- Room 2: small twin. En-suite shower. WC opposite room. Balcony
- Room 3: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Entrance Floor:
- Kitchen and main living and dining area
- Steam room and separate wc. Ski and boot room
- Mezzanine Floor:
- Separate lounge area with widescreen TV
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 5b: single under eaves. En-suite shower & basin (no wc)
- Canapés served before dinner on your first and last evenings
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- 4 course dinners with complimentary wine (6 nights). Coffee & mints are served afterwards
- Breakfast & afternoon tea (7 days). Wake up drinks
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes and slippers. Toiletries
- Driver service (morning lift to ski school for beginners, plus afternoon service back to chalet 16.30 - 19.30hrs)
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Flights from London or Manchester
|Standard Price||Current Price||Saving||Beds||Flights||Updated|
|16 December 2018||£1,349||Fully Booked|
|23 December 2018||£2,379||Fully Booked|
|30 December 2018||£3,299||Fully Booked|
|06 January 2019||£1,409||Fully Booked|
|13 January 2019||£1,449||Fully Booked|
|20 January 2019||£1,509||£1,509||-||4||YES||11-Jan||Enquire Now|
|27 January 2019||£1,469||Fully Booked|
|03 February 2019||£1,569||£1,569||-||4||YES||11-Jan||Enquire Now|
|10 February 2019||£2,049||£2,049||-||8||YES||11-Jan||Enquire Now|
|17 February 2019||£3,319||Fully Booked|
|24 February 2019||£1,609||£1,609||-||4||YES||11-Jan||Enquire Now|
|03 March 2019||£1,589||Fully Booked|
|10 March 2019||£1,739||Fully Booked|
|17 March 2019||£1,739||£1,739||-||8||YES||11-Jan||Enquire Now|
|24 March 2019||£1,739||Fully Booked|
|31 March 2019||£2,329||£2,329||-||11||YES||11-Jan||Enquire Now|
|07 April 2019||£2,379||£2,379||-||11||YES||11-Jan||Enquire Now|
|14 April 2019||£1,439||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change therefore the price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price. If you pay with credit card a 2% card fee will apply.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift