Chalet Founets is opposite the Bellecote piste and the Bergerie restaurant which ensures that you have the best of both skiing and apres-ski. It is a beautiful, character-filled chalet giving a wonderful feeling of space with its high ceilings and vaulted beams. Owned and designed by a famous Parisian architect, it combines a great use of light with real cosy wooden beamed charm. There is a large open fire in the sitting room and plenty of quirky local knick-knacks to make this feel like a real home from home. The views are truly stunning and the sitting and dining areas make the most of them with large windows and a beautiful wooden balcony beyond. All of the bedrooms have either en-suite or private facilities and guests will find snug bathrobes, slippers and a special collection of complimentary toiletries. The relaxing Hammam with jet shower is an added luxury to ease away any aches and pains as you find your ski legs again!
If you would like to check availability and prices for a larger selection of more modestly priced chalets in Courchevel 1850 please see our sister website, Alpine Answers. We have over 50 Chalets listed in this luxurious and chic ski resort with maps, reviews, images and more information.
|To piste / lift||Under 100 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||Flights from London or Manchester|
- Apple TV and DVD player.
- Large steam room.
- Ski room with boot warmers.
- Games and books.
- Telephone and Wi-Fi.
- Driver service in and around resort.
- Ground Floor:
- Room 1: twin with lounge area. En-suite bath and wc
- Garden Floor:
- Room 2: small twin. En-suite shower. WC opposite room. Balcony
- Room 3: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Entrance Floor:
- Kitchen and main living and dining area
- Steam room and separate wc. Ski and boot room
- Mezzanine Floor:
- Separate lounge area with widescreen TV
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 5b: single under eaves. En-suite shower & basin (no wc)
- Canapés served before dinner on your first and last evenings
- Cooked breakfast on 6 mornings and self serve continental breakfast (1 morning)
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Driver service (morning lift to ski school for beginners, plus afternoon service back to chalet 16.30 - 19.30hrs)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- 4 course dinners with complimentary wine (6 nights). Coffee & mints are served afterwards
- Mid week towel change. Bathroom Toiletries
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift
Please note that the comments made by our clients below are not endorsed by Alpine Answers. However, we include them (both good and bad) to help make your choice of property more informed. We have passed on any negative comment made to the holiday company concerned and hope that most, if not all, issues have been addressed for any future clients.
Dear Alpine Answers. We had a wonderful holiday and I just wanted to say 'thank you' for your advice about the chalet which was superb. Karen, Kevin and Rachel were amazing people. I will definitely call you next time we go skiing. "Muchas grazias besitos!"
Mrs S M
Staff were amazing, very helpful, Jordan, who met us at airport, was lovely and when we arrived at our chalet we were greeted by Jasper and Michael who were amazing throughout the week!
Mrs S C