Chalet Eglantier is located up at the Pralong area of Courchevel 1850 and offers true ski in ski out convenience onto the Bellecote piste. From this location there is a very gentle ski down the Bellecote run to the ski school meeting point and main lifts of the Courchevel Croisette. There are five en-suite bedrooms and in total the chalet offers 320 square metres of internal space.
On the lower floor is an indoor swimming pool and spa area. There is also a separate TV room and an office space (if you can't keep away from work). There is also an internal lift and for those that wish to full relax on holiday the outside Jacuzzi on the terrace is a bonus.
Courchevel is quite deservedly a world-class resort - it has slopes to suit all standard of skier which are accessed by a very impressive lift system. With gentle runs leading down into the resort centre it is possible to ski back to many hotels and chalets. Courchevel has the most extensive and varied ski area of the whole Trois Vallees with everything from long gentle greens to steep couloirs.
There are some great world class restaurants in Courchevel 1850. Chalets and hotels also give access to excellent shopping and very good apres ski by French standards. Snow reliability is superb all season as most of the valley faces north and the ski schools, of which there are several, are very good as is the popular Village des Enfants situated in the centre of the resort.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Swimming pool, Jacuzzi on the terrace and steam room.
- TV area. Desk/office area with Wi-Fi internet access.
- Ski room with boot warmers.
- Internal lift and laundry facilities.
- Room 1: double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Terrace with Jacuzzi
- Room 2: double with en-suite bath and wc. Terrace with Jacuzzi
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: master double with ethanol fireplace. En-suite bath and wc
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2021||£2,687 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 12 - 2021||£2,687 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2022||£4,652 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 01 - 2022||£3,130 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 01 - 2022||£3,130 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 01 - 2022||£3,130 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 01 - 2022||£3,130 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 02 - 2022||£4,652 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 02 - 2022||£6,122 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 02 - 2022||£6,122 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 02 - 2022||£4,652 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 03 - 2022||£3,913 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|19 - 03 - 2022||£3,130 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 03 - 2022||£3,130 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 04 - 2022||£2,687 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 04 - 2022||£2,687 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 04 - 2022||£2,687 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Complimentary teas, coffees and soft drinks
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- House linen, towels, slippers and bathroom toiletries from Clarins. Hairdryer and safe in each bedroom
- Resort taxes are not included and paid for locally
- Daily cleaning and evening turn down service (times on rental contract)
- Cards and board games available on request
- Welcome at the chalet with champagne and gourmet basket
- Daily newspaper of your choice
- Half Board services of private chef and hostess for breakfast, and lunch or dinner (cost of food & drink paid extra)
- DVDs available on request
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift