Luxury Chalet Eglantier (Sleeps 10)
Luxury Chalet Eglantier is a large and very comfortable modern chalet conversion with 320 square metres of living space. It offers guests a truly ski in and ski out location onto the Pralong slope at the top end of the resort and also wonderful spa facilities as well as an indoor swimming pool.
With an internal lift and state of the art amenities this chalet would appeal to guests looking to enjoy ultra modern living in Courchevel - one of the World's most prestigious ski resorts.
Courchevel is quite deservedly a world-class resort - it has slopes to suit all standard of skier which are accessed by a very impressive lift system. With gentle runs leading down into the resort centre it is possible to ski back to many hotels and chalets. Courchevel has the most extensive and varied ski area of the whole Trois Vallees with everything from long gentle greens to steep couloirs.
There are some great world class restaurants in Courchevel 1850. Chalets and hotels also give access to excellent shopping and very good apres ski by French standards. Snow reliability is superb all season as most of the valley faces north and the ski schools, of which there are several, are very good as is the popular Village des Enfants situated in the centre of the resort.
If you would like to check availability and prices for a larger selection of more modestly priced chalets in Courchevel 1850 please see our sister website, Alpine Answers. We have over 50 Chalets listed in this luxurious and chic ski resort with maps, reviews, images and more information.
- Ski-in / ski-out
- More than 800 metres
- Fully ensuite
- No child care available
- Swimming pool, Jacuzzi on the terrace and steam room.
- TV area. Desk/office area with Wi-Fi internet access.
- Ski room with boot warmers.
- Internal lift and laundry facilities.
- Room 1: double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Terrace with Jacuzzi
- Room 2: double with en-suite bath and wc. Terrace with Jacuzzi
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: master double with ethanol fireplace. En-suite bath and wc
- Complimentary teas, coffees and soft drinks
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- House linen, towels, slippers and bathroom toiletries from Clarins. Hair dryer and safe in each bedroom
- Daily cleaning and evening turn down service (times on rental contract)
- Cards and board games available on request
- Welcome at the chalet with champagne and gourmet basket
- Daily newspaper of your choice
- Half Board services of private chef and hostess for breakfast, and lunch or dinner (cost of food & drink paid extra)
- DVDs available on request
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- No travel included
|Standard Price||Current Price||Saving||Beds||Flights||Updated|
|15 December 2018||£3,125||Fully Booked|
|22 December 2018||£4,464||Fully Booked|
|29 December 2018||£5,357||Fully Booked|
|05 January 2019||£4,464||Fully Booked|
|12 January 2019||£2,679||Fully Booked|
|19 January 2019||£2,679||Fully Booked|
|26 January 2019||£2,679||Fully Booked|
|02 February 2019||£2,679||£2,679||-||10||NO||14-Jan||Enquire Now|
|09 February 2019||£4,018||£4,018||-||10||NO||14-Jan||Enquire Now|
|16 February 2019||£4,018||£4,018||-||10||NO||14-Jan||Enquire Now|
|23 February 2019||£4,018||£4,018||-||10||NO||14-Jan||Enquire Now|
|02 March 2019||£4,018||£4,018||-||10||NO||14-Jan||Enquire Now|
|09 March 2019||£3,571||£3,571||-||10||NO||14-Jan||Enquire Now|
|16 March 2019||£3,571||£3,571||-||10||NO||14-Jan||Enquire Now|
|23 March 2019||£3,571||£3,571||-||10||NO||14-Jan||Enquire Now|
|30 March 2019||£3,571||£3,571||-||10||NO||14-Jan||Enquire Now|
|06 April 2019||£2,679||£2,679||-||10||NO||14-Jan||Enquire Now|
|13 April 2019||£2,679||£2,679||-||10||NO||14-Jan||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change therefore the price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price. If you pay with credit card a 2% card fee will apply.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift