Chalet Edelweiss was completed in September 2012 and is located in the exclusive Bellecote Hamlet, on the Bellecote piste and a 2 minutes walk to the centre of Courchevel. Chalet Edelweiss, bringing a new standard of luxury to Courchevel, covers over 3,000 square metres of luxurious living space spread over six floors.
The elegant lounge and dining areas provide the charm and atmosphere expected of this property. They are on level 3 with beautiful views of the surrounding mountains and pistes. The dining table can accommodate up to 24 people.
The top for the chalet (Level +4) is dedicated to the first master suite. With over 100 square metres of space it's fair to say that there is plenty of room. There are 2 separate his and hers dressing rooms, a private sitting room, bedroom and bathroom. Accessible via lift or stairs.
On the entrance level you will find a nightclub accommodating over 100 guests with a DJ booth, dance floor and bar. There is also a state of the art private cinema room found on this level, as well as a library.
This floor is dedicated to a luxury spa - a swimming pool with Jacuzzi featuring a waterfall surrounding a sky light, a bar and relaxation area. There is also a hammam and sauna. A large fitness room and a double therapy room providing a full range of specially designed treatments are also found on this level.
Even the ski and boot room is huge (50 square metres) and of course this opens directly onto the Bellecote piste. A car lift takes you to an underground garage where there is room for no less than 24 cars. Good to know that there is a private car wash also. A lift provides access to all levels as well as a magnificent spiral stairway. There is separate staff lift, stairway and entrance insuring complete privacy.
Please note that no outdoor shoes are allowed to be worn in the chalet. Chalet Edelweiss is a non smoking chalet.
If you would like to check availability and prices for a larger selection of more modestly priced chalets in Courchevel 1850 please see our sister website, Alpine Answers. We have over 50 Chalets listed in this luxurious and chic ski resort with maps, reviews, images and more information.
- Ski-in / ski-out
- More than 800 metres
- Fully ensuite
- No child care available
- No travel included
- Bar and nightclub, cinema room and library.
- Spa: swimming pool with relax area, sauna, hammam & Jacuzzi
- Gym & 2 massage rooms.
- Wi-Fi internet access on all levels.
- Car lift and garage for 24 vehicles (private cash wash).
- Room 1: master double suite. Two dressing rooms & lounge. Bathroom
- Room 2: master double suite. Two dressing rooms & lounge. Bathroom
- Room 3: double with en-suite bathroom
- Room 4: twin with en-suite shower room
- Room 5: double with dressing room. En-suite bathroom
- Room 6: double with dressing room. En-suite bathroom
- Room 7: twin/double with en-suite shower room
- Room 8: twin/double with en-suite shower room
- In resort concierge service (09.00 - 20.00hrs)
- Two chefs and two butlers serving daily breakfast (08.00 - 10.00hrs) and dinner (16.00 - 22.00hrs)
- House keeping (08.00 - 10.00hrs)
- In resort vehicle and driver service (09.00 - 20.00hrs)
- Private ski instructor
- Bed linen, bathrobes and towels are included. Beds made up for arrival. Linen changed mid week
- Complimentary bathroom toiletries and hair dryers in each bathroom
- Firewood and fresh flowers at the beginning of the week
- Please note that a 50,000 euro damage deposit must be paid in advance (90 days prior to departure)
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|08 - 12 - 2019||£6,696 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 12 - 2019||£11,161 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 12 - 2019||£16,462 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 12 - 2019||£20,089 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 01 - 2020||£13,393 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 01 - 2020||£12,277 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 01 - 2020||£12,277 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 01 - 2020||£12,277 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 02 - 2020||£12,277 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 02 - 2020||£14,509 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 02 - 2020||£16,462 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 02 - 2020||£14,509 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|01 - 03 - 2020||£14,509 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 03 - 2020||£12,277 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 03 - 2020||£12,277 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 03 - 2020||£12,277 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 03 - 2020||£8,371 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 04 - 2020||£5,580 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 04 - 2020||£4,464 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 04 - 2019||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift