Chalet Pearl in Courchevel has an enviable combination where fantastic location meets jaw-dropping views. After undergoing a 1,000,000 euro renovation in 2012, the huge chalet offers approximately 800 square meters and is situated in the middle of the Nogentil area, just off the Bellecote piste. Situated in an elevated area above the centre of Courchevel, it's within easy reach of the action but it also has far-reaching views across the Dent du Villard. It offers very easy access to the gentle piste leading down to the main lift station and ski school meeting points being only 50 metres from the piste.
The chalet has a gorgeous spa centre and also a proper cinema room. There is a Bose Music System, flat TV screens, DVD players, iPod docks, telephone and wireless internet connection (Wi-Fi) throughout the chalet. The balconies give amazing panoramic mountain views and the internal lift makes for easy living. There is Sky TV in the sitting room and Master bedroom, and Russian/Arabic/English TV channels in all other bedrooms.
Finally, the in-house concierge service from the chalet manager ensures that every guests is looked after to the max.
|To piste / lift||Under 100 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Spa: pool, water fountain, hammam, massage bed & music/TV.
- Gym: treadmill, cross trainer, power plate, weights & music.
- Cinema: huge projector screen and iPad remote control.
- Playroom: Play station, X-Box, Wii and popcorn machine.
- Bose music system, Apple TVs, DVDs, iPod docks, Wi-Fi.
- Mercedes Viano minibus and driver. Daily: 08.00 - 20.00hrs.
- Room 1: master double with Jacuzzi bath, separate shower and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bathroom
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bathroom
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bathroom
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite bathroom
- Room 6: twin/double with en-suite bathroom
- Room 7: twin/double with en-suite bathroom
- Safety deposit box in all 7 bedrooms
- Russian/Arabic/English TV channels in all bedrooms
- Dinner or lunch (7 days)
- Breakfast (7 days)
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels with 'Chalet Pearl' embroidery
- 8 members of staff (Chalet manager, chef, 2 x hostesses, 3 x house keepers and a driver)
- Chauffeur service is available daily within the resort from 08.00 - 20.00hrs
- One airport transfer either to the chalet or from the chalet is included (airports served: GVA, LYS or CMF)
- Luxury bath and beauty products
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- All food & beverages will be charged at cost price to the guests' bill.
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|07 - 12 - 2019||£3,508 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 12 - 2019||£4,464 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 12 - 2019||£12,117 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 12 - 2019||£12,117 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 01 - 2020||£6,696 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 01 - 2020||£3,189 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 01 - 2020||£3,189 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|25 - 01 - 2020||£3,827 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|01 - 02 - 2020||£3,827 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 02 - 2020||£5,421 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 02 - 2020||£9,566 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 02 - 2020||£6,059 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 02 - 2020||£6,059 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 03 - 2020||£5,421 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 03 - 2020||£5,421 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 03 - 2020||£5,421 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 03 - 2020||£4,464 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 04 - 2020||£3,827 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 04 - 2020||£3,189 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 04 - 2020||£3,189 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift