Chalet Darkoum Makan (Sleeps 4 - 6)
The Darkoum building in Courchevel 1850 is set over four floors and is a freestanding chalet containing three comfortable apartments, the Darkoum Kalo, Lama and Makan, all with a very good bedroom to bathroom ratio. The Darkoum building is very well situated just a short 100 metres walk takes you to the Bellcote piste, making this property very nearly ski in ski out and ideal for families.
Darkoum Makan is located on the top floor of the Darkoum building. It is a small, cosy chalet apartment with low sloping ceilings and lovely character rooms. It has an open plan kitchen and living room and there are three bedrooms, one with an en-suite bathroom. Although there are three bedrooms (sleeping up to six), the chalet is best suited for four, due to limited space in the communal living areas.
A popular chalet with families, this chalet apartment is opposite the Bellecote piste, so is extremely convenient for access to the green slopes and to the main Croisette lifts. This is a cosy chalet-apartment and although it doesn't have an open fireplace, it is a firm favourite due to its fantastic location and suitability for small groups and families.
For larger groups, two or three of the Darkoum apartments can be taken together to accommodate up to 23 guests.
Please note that the chalet has changed hands for the 2017/2018 season. The chalet will be refurbished in summer 2017 and the images shown pre-date this work. They should therefore be used as a guide only until new images are posted later in autumn 2017.
If you would like to view other chalets in Courchevel 1850 please use this link to view our Courchevel 1850 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this famous Three Valleys ski resort.
- 100 - 200 metres
- More than 800 metres
- Very good
- No child care available
- TV, video, DVD and CD system.
- Ski and boot room with boot warmers.
- Driver service in and around resort.
- Lateral floor plan layout on one level:
- Sitting, dining and kitchen area
- Room 1: twin/double (sloping ceilings). En-suite small shower & wc
- Room 2: twin/double (sloping ceilings). Juliette balcony
- Room 3: twin/double (under eaves). En-suite shower in room (no wc)
- Guests in Room 3 pay half price
- 1 x separate guest wc
- 1 x separate bathroom with bath and basin
- Breakfast & afternoon tea (7 days). Wake up drinks
- 4 course dinners with complimentary wine (6 nights). Coffee & mints are served afterwards
- Canapés served before dinner on your first and last evenings
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes and slippers. Toiletries
- Driver service (morning lift to ski school for beginners, plus afternoon service back to chalet 16.30 - 19.30hrs)
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Flights from London or Manchester
|Standard Price||Current Price||Saving||Beds||Flights||Updated|
|16 December 2018||£1,409||Fully Booked|
|23 December 2018||£2,439||Fully Booked|
|30 December 2018||£3,339||Fully Booked|
|06 January 2019||£1,449||Fully Booked|
|13 January 2019||£1,499||Fully Booked|
|20 January 2019||£1,549||Fully Booked|
|27 January 2019||£1,629||Fully Booked|
|03 February 2019||£1,629||£1,629||-||6||YES||11-Jan||Enquire Now|
|10 February 2019||£2,109||Fully Booked|
|17 February 2019||£3,369||Fully Booked|
|24 February 2019||£1,689||Fully Booked|
|03 March 2019||£1,649||Fully Booked|
|10 March 2019||£1,819||Fully Booked|
|17 March 2019||£1,819||Fully Booked|
|24 March 2019||£1,819||Fully Booked|
|31 March 2019||£2,379||Fully Booked|
|07 April 2019||£2,429||£2,429||-||6||YES||11-Jan||Enquire Now|
|14 April 2019||£1,519||£1,519||-||6||YES||11-Jan||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change therefore the price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price. If you pay with credit card a 2% card fee will apply.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift