The Darkoum building in Courchevel 1850 is set over four floors and is a freestanding chalet containing three comfortable apartments, the Darkoum Kalo, Lama and Makan, all with a very good bedroom to bathroom ratio. The Darkoum building is very well situated just a short 100 metres walk takes you to the Bellcote piste, making this property very nearly ski in ski out and ideal for families.
Darkoum Makan is located on the top floor of the Darkoum building. It is a small, cosy chalet apartment with low sloping ceilings and lovely character rooms. It has an open plan kitchen and living room and there are three bedrooms, one with an en-suite bathroom. Although there are three bedrooms (sleeping up to six), the chalet is best suited for four, due to limited space in the communal living areas.
A popular chalet with families, this chalet apartment is opposite the Bellecote piste, so is extremely convenient for access to the green slopes and to the main Croisette lifts. This is a cosy chalet-apartment and although it doesn't have an open fireplace, it is a firm favourite due to its fantastic location and suitability for small groups and families.
For larger groups, two or three of the Darkoum apartments can be taken together to accommodate up to 23 guests.
Please note that the chalet has changed hands for the 2017/2018 season. The chalet will be refurbished in summer 2017 and the images shown pre-date this work. They should therefore be used as a guide only until new images are posted later in autumn 2017.
If you would like to view other chalets in Courchevel 1850 please use this link to view our Courchevel 1850 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this famous Three Valleys ski resort.
|To piste / lift||100 - 200 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||Flights from London or Manchester|
- TV, video, DVD and CD system.
- Ski and boot room with boot warmers.
- Driver service in and around resort.
- Lateral floor plan layout on one level:
- Sitting, dining and kitchen area
- Room 1: twin/double (sloping ceilings). En-suite small shower & wc
- Room 2: twin/double (sloping ceilings). Juliette balcony
- Room 3: twin/double (under eaves). En-suite shower in room (no wc)
- Guests in Room 3 pay half price
- 1 x separate guest wc
- 1 x separate bathroom with bath and basin
- Driver service (morning lift to ski school for beginners, plus afternoon service back to chalet 16.30 - 19.30hrs)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Canapés served before dinner on your first and last evenings
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Cooked breakfast on 6 mornings and self serve continental breakfast (1 morning)
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- 4 course dinners with complimentary wine (6 nights). Coffee & mints are served afterwards
- Mid week towel change. Bathroom Toiletries
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|08 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 - 12 - 2019||£3,409 pp||-||-||6||YES||Enquire Now|
|05 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 - 01 - 2020||£1,699 pp||-||-||6||YES||Enquire Now|
|02 - 02 - 2020||£1,699 pp||-||-||6||YES||Enquire Now|
|09 - 02 - 2020||£2,179 pp||-||-||6||YES||Enquire Now|
|16 - 02 - 2020||£3,439 pp||-||-||6||YES||Enquire Now|
|23 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 - 03 - 2020||£1,719 pp||-||-||6||YES||Enquire Now|
|08 - 03 - 2020||£1,889 pp||-||-||6||YES||Enquire Now|
|15 - 03 - 2020||£1,889 pp||-||-||6||YES||Enquire Now|
|22 - 03 - 2020||£1,889 pp||-||-||6||YES||Enquire Now|
|29 - 03 - 2020||£2,449 pp||-||-||6||YES||Enquire Now|
|05 - 04 - 2020||£2,499 pp||-||-||6||YES||Enquire Now|
|12 - 04 - 2020||£1,589 pp||-||-||6||YES||Enquire Now|
|19 - 04 - 2020||£1,289 pp||-||-||6||YES||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift