The Darkoum building in Courchevel 1850 is set over four floors and is a freestanding chalet containing three comfortable apartments, the Darkoum Kalo, Lama and Makan, all with a very good bedroom to bathroom ratio. The Darkoum building is very well situated just a short 100 metres walk takes you to the Bellcote piste, making this property very nearly ski in ski out and ideal for families.
Darkoum Lama is perfectly suited to families but would also be good for three couples. Spread over a single floor, the living area is generous and the second double room allows you to invite other relatives or friends while the fourth, single room allows flexibility for children to have their own rooms. The spacious open plan living and dining area with log fireplace has dramatic views down the mountain. Outside is a large balcony, ideal for soaking up the views in the warmer months.
Designated as a 'development chalet' for the 2018-2019 winter season there is a catered chalet service with a few subtle differences.
- Evening dinners are provided by COOK (these are made in the UK and then blast frozen for transportation to the Alps.
- Your chalet hosts therefore have more time for the little things: homemade chocolates, smoothies and entertaining guests.
- Netflix available in the chalet.
- wine with dinner is served in a carafe, direct from the vineyard.
- New mini-bar fridges branded TUCK SHOPS with craft beer, cider and quality snacks at a sensible price.
If you would like to view other chalets in Courchevel 1850 please use this link to view our Courchevel 1850 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this famous Three Valleys ski resort.
|To piste / lift||100 - 200 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||Flights from London or Manchester|
- TV, video, DVD and CD system.
- Ski and boot room with boot warmers.
- Driver service in and around resort.
- Lateral floor plan layout on one level:
- Main sitting and dining area. Large balcony. Separate kitchen
- Room 1: double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 2: twin/double
- Room 3: twin/double
- Room 4: single (no electrical sockets in room) with basin
- 1 x separate guest wc
- 1 x separate bathroom with bath and wc
- Canapés served before dinner on your first and last evenings
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Cooked breakfast on 6 mornings and self serve continental breakfast (1 morning)
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- 4 course dinners with complimentary wine (6 nights). Coffee & mints are served afterwards
- Mid week towel change. Bathroom Toiletries
- Driver service (morning lift to ski school for beginners, plus afternoon service back to chalet 16.30 - 19.30hrs)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|08 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 - 12 - 2019||£1,439 pp||-||-||7||YES||Enquire Now|
|22 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 - 12 - 2019||£3,369 pp||-||-||7||YES||Enquire Now|
|05 - 01 - 2020||£1,399 pp||£100 pp||£1,499 pp||7||YES||Enquire Now|
|12 - 01 - 2020||£1,429 pp||£100 pp||£1,529 pp||7||YES||Enquire Now|
|19 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 - 01 - 2020||£1,559 pp||£100 pp||£1,659 pp||7||YES||Enquire Now|
|02 - 02 - 2020||£1,659 pp||-||-||7||YES||Enquire Now|
|09 - 02 - 2020||£2,139 pp||-||-||7||YES||Enquire Now|
|16 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 - 03 - 2020||£1,849 pp||-||-||7||YES||Enquire Now|
|15 - 03 - 2020||£1,749 pp||£100 pp||£1,849 pp||7||YES||Enquire Now|
|22 - 03 - 2020||£1,849 pp||-||-||7||YES||Enquire Now|
|29 - 03 - 2020||£2,419 pp||-||-||7||YES||Enquire Now|
|05 - 04 - 2020||£2,469 pp||-||-||7||YES||Enquire Now|
|12 - 04 - 2020||£1,549 pp||-||-||7||YES||Enquire Now|
|19 - 04 - 2020||£1,249 pp||-||-||7||YES||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift