The Darkoum building in Courchevel 1850 is set over four floors and is a freestanding chalet containing three comfortable apartments, the Darkoum Kalo, Lama and Makan, all with a very good bedroom to bathroom ratio. The Darkoum building is very well situated just a short 100 metres walk takes you to the Bellcote piste, making this property very nearly ski in ski out and ideal for families.
The entrance to the Darkoum Kalo is just below the road front. The chalet is spread over the two lower floors, joined together internally via a spiral staircase. On the upper floor there is the spacious open plan living area with log fireplace and the dining room. From here, you can enjoy dramatic views down the mountain from the triple aspect windows. Outside is a large balcony, ideal for soaking up the views in the warmer months. There are also two bedrooms on this floor, both with en-suite bathrooms. On the lower ground floor, the three remaining bedrooms share two bathrooms and all have full length French windows. There is a games and TV room with DVD player. Access between the ground and lower floor is via a narrow spiral staircase.
For larger groups, two or three of the Darkoum apartments can be taken together to accommodate up to 23 guests.
If you would like to view other chalets in Courchevel 1850 please use this link to view our Courchevel 1850 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this famous Three Valleys ski resort.
|To piste / lift||100 - 200 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||Flights from London or Manchester|
- TV, video, DVD and CD system.
- Wi-Fi internet connection. BOSE Bluetooth music system. DVD.
- Flat screen TV and hair dryer in all bedrooms.
- Ski boot room.
- Driver service in and around resort.
- Lower Ground Floor:
- Main entrance. Ski and boot room. TV room. Guest wc
- Room 3: twin/double
- Room 4: twin/double
- Room 5: twin/double. Private (not en-suite) bath & basin (no wc)
- 1 x separate guest wc
- 1 x separate bath and wc (used by Rooms 3 + 4)
- Note: guests staying in Room 4 pay half price
- Ground Floor:
- Main sitting and dining area. Large balcony. Separate kitchen
- Room 1: double with en-suite bath (shower over) and wc
- Room 2: double with en-suite bath (shower over) and wc
- Driver service (morning lift to ski school for beginners, plus afternoon service back to chalet 16.30 - 19.30hrs)
- Canapés served before dinner on your first and last evenings
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Cooked breakfast on 6 mornings and self serve continental breakfast (1 morning)
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- 4 course dinners with complimentary wine (6 nights). Coffee & mints are served afterwards
- Mid week towel change. Bathroom Toiletries
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|08 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 - 12 - 2019||£1,419 pp||-||-||10||YES||Enquire Now|
|22 - 12 - 2019||£2,549 pp||-||-||10||YES||Enquire Now|
|29 - 12 - 2019||£3,349 pp||-||-||10||YES||Enquire Now|
|05 - 01 - 2020||£1,379 pp||£100 pp||£1,479 pp||10||YES||Enquire Now|
|12 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 - 01 - 2020||£1,459 pp||£100 pp||£1,559 pp||10||YES||Enquire Now|
|26 - 01 - 2020||£1,539 pp||£100 pp||£1,639 pp||6||YES||Enquire Now|
|02 - 02 - 2020||£1,639 pp||-||-||4||YES||Enquire Now|
|09 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 - 02 - 2020||£3,389 pp||-||-||10||YES||Enquire Now|
|23 - 02 - 2020||£1,699 pp||-||-||10||YES||Enquire Now|
|01 - 03 - 2020||£1,679 pp||-||-||10||YES||Enquire Now|
|08 - 03 - 2020||£1,829 pp||-||-||10||YES||Enquire Now|
|15 - 03 - 2020||£1,729 pp||£100 pp||£1,829 pp||10||YES||Enquire Now|
|22 - 03 - 2020||£1,829 pp||-||-||10||YES||Enquire Now|
|29 - 03 - 2020||£2,399 pp||-||-||10||YES||Enquire Now|
|05 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 - 04 - 2020||£1,529 pp||-||-||10||YES||Enquire Now|
|19 - 04 - 2020||£1,229 pp||-||-||10||YES||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift