Chalet Igloo in Courchevel Le Praz is an extremely comfortable and authentic property. The beautiful interior design has been immaculately put together making the chalet an incredibly comfortable place to relax. For those looking to wind down post ski there is a stunning spa area comprising of a swimming pool, hot tub, sauna and squash court! The spa area has French windows giving fantastic views out onto the mountains.
The communal living and dining open plan area is very large leading out onto a magnificent balcony with views over the Grand Bec Mountains. The chalet has four bedrooms; there is 1 master suite with a super king-size bed, 1 double room with a king-size bed and 2 twin/king-size rooms.
If you would like to view other chalets in Courchevel Le Praz please use this link to view our Courchevel Le Praz chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this charming Three Valleys ski resort.
|To piste / lift||100 - 200 metres|
|To centre||400 - 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Garage and heated drive. Ski room with boot warmers.
- Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Heated swimming pool & squash court (racquets included).
- Sauna and hammam, shower and top of the range Jacuzzi.
- Room 1: double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: double with en-suite bath and separate wc. Balcony
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Afternoon tea with bread, hot drinks, homemade cake/biscuits (7 afternoons)
- Cooked and continental breakfast (7 mornings)
- Pre-dinner canapés with prosecco (6 evenings)
- 4 course dinner including cheeseboard. Complimentary red, white or rosé wines (5 nights)
- Self-serve raclette dinner with all equipment, ingredients and wine provided (1 night)
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|08 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 - 01 - 2020||£990 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 - 02 - 2020||£1,450 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|01 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 - 03 - 2020||£1,100 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 03 - 2020||£1,688 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 04 - 2020||£1,688 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 04 - 2020||£1,688 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift