Luxury chalet Maison Blanche et Verte, so-called because it is a genuinely year-round mountain home, is ideally located for the snow in winter as well as the lush alpine greenery of summer. This wonderful property consists of two separate but linked blocks, one for sleeping and the other for living/dining/entertaining which means there is no disturbance between the two. It also has a fabulous spa featuring a 20 foot indoor pool with swim and massage jets, a sauna, plus a lovely separate massage room with sunken bath for private treatments. There is also a fully equipped, air conditioned gym with TV, and for those who like to take life a little easier there is a 10 seater private cinema room.
This luxury new-build chalet cleverly blends sleek designer pieces with the traditional building materials of wood and stone. There is no clutter or chintz or anything nick-nacky, just superb designer furnishings. Giant sheet glass windows allow the light to flood in and to open up the panoramic views across the village of Chatel to the ski slopes beyond.
Each of the six en-suite bedrooms has been expertly designed and can be configured as twin or superking beds, each of which comes laden with White Company linen. As is now expected, all bedrooms are wired for sound and vision. The main open plan living room offers the perfect entertaining space, whether for drinks with friends or casual family dinner. For those with young children, there is also a separate mezzanine area for them to play in, without being too far away. And for children of all ages there is the fabulous cinema, with popcorn holders in the arm rests!
If the skiing is not exercise enough, there is always the indoor pool and gym to finish off a hard day's work.
Maison Blanche et Verte is one of the first luxury chalets in Chatel. It is located in a prime position overlooking the village and just two minutes away on foot from the Barbossine lift. The chalet is fully managed by experienced staff including a professional chef who prepares excellent five-star cuisine. The chalet also comes with a dedicated driver service to whisk guests around Chatel as well as the wider Portes du Soleil area.
Extras include an impressive private wine cellar which includes Sassicaia Super Tuscan reds, Pouilly Montrachets and an Opus One Californian red. All wines are at near-shop prices.
600 square metres of living space. Voted one of the "Coolest Chalets on the Slopes" by the Saturday Times, October 2012.
|To piste / lift||100 - 200 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Driver service in and around the resort in executive vehicle
- Gym, sauna and indoor pool (with swim jets) and hot tub.
- Cinema room with 10 large seats.
- Underground parking for 4 cars.
- Ski Room with boot warmers.
- Wi-Fi (and wired) internet access.
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bathroom with wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bathroom with wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bathroom with wc
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower room with wc
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower room with wc
- Room 6: twin/double with en-suite bathroom with wc
- Plasma TV (with digital satellite channels) in every bedroom
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|19 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|15 - 01 - 2023||£1,635 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 01 - 2023||£1,777 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 01 - 2023||£1,777 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 02 - 2023||£1,777 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 02 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|19 - 02 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|26 - 02 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|05 - 03 - 2023||£1,848 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 03 - 2023||£1,848 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 03 - 2023||£1,848 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 03 - 2023||£1,848 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 04 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|09 - 04 - 2023||£1,848 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 04 - 2023||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Separate children's dinner can be served at 6pm
- Gourmet 4 course dinner with carefully selected complimentary house wine (4 nights). After dinner chocs & coffee
- Open bar including selection of premium spirits. Sparkling Crement de Limoux served throughout the week
- Delicious 'comfort food' dinner of two courses (1 night). Self-service Raclette evening (1 night)
- Chauffeured in-resort executive vehicle for transport around resort
- Bathrobes & slippers, White Company linen, hairdryers in each room
- Daily breakfast menu including a selection of hot dishes and continental buffet
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Home-made afternoon tea each day after skiing
- Canapés reception each evening including our delicious 'aperitif of the day' (6 evenings)
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift