The chalet La Grange au Merle in Chatel was completely renovated for the winter season 2016-2017. The old Savoyard character of the building has been retained but to it has been added the warmth, style and comfort of a modern development. The open fireplace is just like you imagine in an alpine chalet but the bubbling hot tub and the sauna are modern comforts that ensure guest relaxation.
The south facing main living room is bright and spacious. The Sonos music app is controlled from your smart phone and the stunning views are good for the soul. The kitchen is fully equipped and contains a microwave, double door fridge freezer, Nespresso coffee machine, dish washer and wine cooler. The bedrooms are each tastefully decorated and each comes with soothing Egyptian cotton bed sheets, large fluffy bath towels, bathrobes and luxury bathroom toiletries.
The separate dedicated TV snug has a large flat screen and selection of DVDs, games, toys and craft supplies. There is also a library on the mezzanine level - the perfect space for quiet reading.
The centre of Chatel is easily reached. Either a pleasant stroll or a two minute chauffeur driven journey will access the shops, bars and restaurants of this pretty ski village.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||Creche care only|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Outdoor hot tub and indoor sauna.
- Driver service to and from the lifts (all day service).
- Children's playroom with games and DVDs.
- Large 55" TV & DVD player. Sonos sound. Garage for 2 cars.
- Wi-Fi internet connection, music player & laundry facilities
- Private garden with alpine playhouse. Sledges and snow shoes
- Ground Floor:
- Crocus: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower & wc. Balcony
- Pommes: double with separate cosy bunk room. En-suite bathroom
- Thym (back of chalet): double/twin with en-suite facilities. Terrace
- Marmottes (back of chalet): double/twin with en-suite facilities
- First Floor:
- Large open plan living and dining area. Wrap-around balcony
- TV snug and kitchen and separate cloakroom
- Mezzanine Level:
- Library with books, magazines, i-Pad dock and printer
- Myrtilles: spacious double with en-suite facilities
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|09 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 - 12 - 2022||£1,500 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|28 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|04 - 01 - 2023||£750 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 01 - 2023||£917 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|22 - 01 - 2023||£1,071 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 01 - 2023||£1,125 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 02 - 2023||£1,333 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 02 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|19 - 02 - 2023||£1,500 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 02 - 2023||£1,167 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 03 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|12 - 03 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|19 - 03 - 2023||£1,125 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 03 - 2023||£1,167 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 04 - 2023||£1,071 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 04 - 2023||£1,071 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 04 - 2023||£1,071 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Hearty breakfast with cooked options on six mornings, and a Continental breakfast on one morning
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- Canapés served on 6 evenings
- Babysitting is included in the price for the staff night off (one night of the week)
- 4 course dinner with selected complimentary sparkling, red & white wines (including pudding wines) on 6 nights
- Beers & soft drinks are also available with dinner
- Chauffeur service to and from the lifts. This is an all day service
- Bathrobes, fluffy towels, quality bathroom toiletries, lip balm and disposable boot warmers
- In resort concierge service provided by your Chalet Manager (restaurant bookings etc)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift