The Alpine Retreat is a stunning chalet designed by Reinhard Strasser, a prominent figure in the interior design industry for over 27 years. It is effortlessly stylish, balancing the best of the old and the new alpine design concepts. It is full of character with its reclaimed wood from the Tyrol region and copper roof in keeping with the Alpine Tradition.
The chalet is complimented with beautiful furnishings by Italian studio Minotti, which combines tradition, modernity, luxury and comfort. The sofas and armchairs are expertly designed to maximise comfort and the Wittmann beds are bestowed with the finest Egyptian cotton bed linin. It is truly the best chalet to unwind in luxury after a long and energetic day on the mountain.
The property’s walls are featured with artwork chosen by experts from Contemporary Art Advisors (Vienna), including high value modern works of art from all around the world - which are refreshed on a regular basis. The beautiful artwork is paired with state of the art systems and technology throughout the chalet.
The restaurant serves delicious Alpine cuisine by Kevin Szalai in a traditionally designed room fashioned from grainy wood, featuring trendy velvet chairs and warmed by a large custom-built stove clad in the centre. The Retreat's bar is the perfect place to enjoy aperitifs and post-dinner drinks.
The chalet offers 423 square metres of extreme luxury living with top of the range facilities, including a cinema, pool table, small bar, business area and private hot tub which can hold up to 14 people. The main apartment featured here can sleep eight people in a spacious master bedroom suite and three further rooms. However, groups of up to 32 guests could take advantage of the nine further guest suites in the bijou hotel development to use Severin's - The Alpine Retreat as their own private luxury hotel in Lech.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Indoor infinity pool with jet stream and whirlpools.
- Cardio gymnasium with Techno Gym equipment.
- Two saunas and one steam room. Luxury changing rooms.
- Hydration control system throughout the property.
- Loewe TV (Netflix) Revox sound system.
- Wi-Fi internet connection. Car parking space underground.
- Room 1: master double suite. Open bathroom
- Room 2: guest bedroom with en-suite facilities
- Room 3: guest bedroom with en-suite facilities
- Room 4: guest bedroom with en-suite facilities
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Champagne welcome drink
- Luggage cart service
- Breakfast a la carte (served from 08.00 - 13.00hrs) every day
- Shuttle to and from the ski lifts of Lech
- Minibar selection and Nespresso coffees in every bedroom
- Evening turndown service
- Exclusive dinner each night in the restaurant (all beverages are charged as an extra cost)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE to help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift