Severin's - The Alpine Retreat has been designed by Reinhard Strasser who trained at the HTL for interior design in Imst and has been a prominent figure in the industry for over 27 years, working on national and international design projects. For this latest project in Lech Reinhard has successfully curated a design that effortlessly blends the best of the old with the new, combining characterful touches such as reclaimed wood from the Tyrol region and a copper roof in keeping with the Alpine tradition, which sits elegantly alongside state of the art systems and technology.
This concept of old and new has also been conveyed through the property's furnishings by Italian studio Minotti, whose brand philosophy is to combine tradition with modernity, luxury and rigour, fashion and comfort. Severin's - The Alpine Retreat is beautifully furnished with items from the Minotti collection, which range from expertly designed sofas and armchairs to rest tired limbs after an energetic day on the mountains to luxurious tables and chairs, as well as Wittmann beds, which will be bestowed with the finest Egyptian cotton bed linen.
The Alpine Retreat works with Contemporary Art Advisors (Vienna) to adorn the property's walls with high value modern works of art from around the world. These are refreshed on a regular basis.
The restaurant, Marmotta by Steven Ellis, is overseen by Executive Chef Barbara Mairhofer, who was trained by Gordon Ramsay and his sous-chef Steven Ellis. For delicious cuisine, après-ski, aperitifs and post-dinner drinks, the Retreat's bar is the place to see and be seen.
The main apartment which is featured here offers 423 square metres of extreme luxury living and offers a spacious master bedroom suite and three further guest bedrooms, kitchen, living room, dining room, cinema, pool table, small bar, business area and private Jacuzzi which can hold up to 14 people. However, there are a further 9 guest suites (three of which can be converted into family suites sleeping four people each) in the rest of the bijou hotel development which means that it in its entirety groups of up to 32 guests can take Severin's - The Alpine Retreat as their own private luxury hotel in Lech.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Indoor infinity pool with jet stream and whirlpools.
- Cardio gymnasium with Techno Gym equipment.
- Two saunas and one steam room. Luxury changing rooms.
- Hydration control system throughout the property.
- Loewe TV (Netflix) Revox sound system.
- Wi-Fi internet connection. Car parking space underground.
- Room 1: master double suite. Open bathroom
- Room 2: guest bedroom with en-suite facilities
- Room 3: guest bedroom with en-suite facilities
- Room 4: guest bedroom with en-suite facilities
- Champagne welcome drink
- Luggage cart service
- Breakfast a la carte (served from 08.00 - 13.00hrs) every day
- Shuttle to and from the ski lifts of Lech
- Minibar selection and Nespresso coffees in every bedroom
- Evening turndown service
- Exclusive dinner each night in the restaurant (all beverages are charged as an extra cost)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE to help with ski hire and lesson bookings
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift